Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Motherhood

People have always told me that having a child shows you the meaning of the word love. I was always skeptical, sure that I'd explored the full range of this emotion that's named by such a short word. Boy, was I wrong. I now know that even though I have gone out of my way to love much and deeply, I have a lot to learn. Ryan is my teacher.

Thank you to everyone who has posted kind words, visited and helped out with their time, meals and prayers. Ryan has a whole world of people who love him, already. What a gift. I know he will bless the world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(From Connie--challenged at setting up the blogger identity!)

Amy, it's good to see that you're finding time to blog--one of the things you were enjoying before Ryan arrived! It was also good to see you (in David's post) in real clothes again--no more hospital gown! Already Ryan has changed since I saw him in his first 10 hours of life! He is, truly, disarmingly handsome--watch out! Bravo to David for getting the picts. up so quickly--way to share the love, Dad!

And yes, the true love of parenting is completely miraculous! Congratulations--you all three deserve it!

1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is anonymous Moogie Reynolds , who cannot remember her blogger identity! You all look great, and Ryan is so cute.....Riley is keeping watch, I can see from the pictures. Thanks for posting them today! Love, Grandmother Barbara (Moogie).

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy and David,

Just looked at the pictures of Ryan, he is a real cutie. You guys must be real proud and happy to have someone so precious to share your life with.

Also, enjoyed the pictures from Brian's wedding. Love the outside of your new house.

See you soon,
Susie and Gaynor

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home